How to change skin and cape in Minecraft Tlauncher
This short post shows you how to change skins and capes in Minecraft. These ways are very simple and completely free, but can only be used with Tlauncher, other launchers can’t be used.
1. Change skin on Tlauncher
The ways to change skins and capes below only apply to Tlauncher. And you must choose the version of Minecraft with the word TL in front of the name to work.
When playing multiplayer mode or online mode, if other players also use Tlauncher and have TL skin support, you can see each other’s skins.
Method 1: Change the skin according to the player’s name
This is very easy, but you have to use someone else’s name without having your own name.
- Go to Tlauncher’s Skins by Nickname page. Or you can also search on the internet for other sites about skins. A few other sites like: NameMC,… Then copy the player name with the skin.
- Open Tlauncher, paste the name you copied into the User name box and you’re done, at this step the skin has been changed. Enter the game and see the results.
In addition, you can also download these skins as png files (transparent background) to use for method 2: Change skins on Tlauncher account.
Method 2: Change skin on Tlauncher account
- To change skins this way, you need to register for an account. Rest assured, it’s all free, it doesn’t take too much time. Link to Tlauncher homepage here.
- After registering (or logging in) you will be directed directly to the User area. All skin operations such as uploading skins, selecting skins are done here.
- Click CATALOG to select the desired skin and press CHANGE to change it directly. If you are not satisfied with these skins you can click on UPLOAD SKIN and upload the skin you have prepared. Note, you can only upload normal skins, HD skins must be paid to use.
- Open Tlauncher, enter the account name you registered in, then click the Accounts box to Add an account. When successfully logged in, there will be a head image in front of your name. You also have to choose the version with the TL icon to support the skin.
- Enter the game and discover new skins.
Additional 🙂🙂: If the skin does not work, go to Configure accounts and fix it as shown above. Click Authorization at Tlauncher.org and enter the password like on the web, and Authorization without a pas… does not need a password.
2. Change cape on Tlauncher
To wear a cape you do the same as method 1 above, note, this way also changes the skin. In return, you can try HD skins or animated capes that new premium members have.
- Visit the Minecraft Capes / Cloaks by nicknames page of Tlauncher. Then copy the name of the player whose cape and skin you like.
- Open Tlauncher, paste the name you copied into the User name box and you ‘re done, at this step, the cape and skin have been changed. Get into the game right now.
Bài viết này chỉ hướng dẫn cách đổi skin và áo choàng trên Minecraft sử dụng Tlauncher thôi. Đối với laucher khác, các bạn chờ bài viết mới nhé! Thân!
This post only shows how to change skins and capes on Minecraft using Tlauncher. For other lauchers, please wait for new posts! Thanks!